America is becoming a far more diverse country. This is good news. What’s bad news is how both political parties have reacted to the changing face of America. Dennis shares how the Democrats have stopped reaching out to the working class and how Republicans have employed tactics like voter suppression. How can we accept the “browning” of America in a way that brings people together instead of drive people apart?
Send an email: email@example.comArticles to read:
- Demographics, Destiny and Doom by Dennis Sanders
- The Majority-Minority Myth, by Andrew Sullivan
- White Extinction Anxiety by Charles Blow
- The Myth of a Majority-Minority Nation by Morris Fiorina
- Why the Announcement of a Looming White Minority Makes Demographers Nervous, New York Times, November 22, 2018The Myth of a White Minority by Richard Alba